Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have an HP Android tablet, I can not connect to HP envy

Customer Question

I have an HP Android tablet, I can not connect to HP envy 4500 printer, please help!
Category: Networking
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 11 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer professional who has been paired with you via JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you this evening.

I'm very sorry to hear about the problems you've experienced printing from your tablet to your Envy 4500 printer! When this problem occurs, the most common cause is that the tablet and printer are not both setup to use the same wireless network. Before we attempt further troubleshooting, might you be able to confirm the following?:

• You are running a wireless network at your location
  • The printer is configured to connect to the internet using your wireless network
  • The tablet is configured to connect to the internet using that same wireless network

Thanks! I look forward to hearing back from you and helping resolve this issue.