IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

The roku box will not accept my email address it keeps

Customer Question

The roku box will not accept my email address it keeps saying invalid user account name or incorrect password
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When i try to log in my email user name and then its asks or my password ***** ***** invalid for both...I had set up a dove channnel acct last week and yesterday orthe day before not it closed me out and tells me to log in
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please go to your computer and open a web browser, and visit this web address:

https://my.roku.com/signin

There check if you can sign in with your Roku account. If there is a problem with the password, click on the "Forgot password?" link and follow the instructions. It is possible that you only need to reset the password ***** order to successfully enter your Roku account information.

Let me know how it went.

Regards,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No
Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.

Hello again!

May I know what you are referring by "No"? Please provide more information about the problem.

I suggested signing in to your Roku account using a computer and checking if the current password ***** ***** If it isn't, you can reset it by clicking on the "Forgot password?" link.

Let me know how that went.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,