Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

How to change the PS3 password to connect to a wireless

Customer Question

how to change the PS3 password ***** connect to a wireless router
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

The password ***** ***** by the wireless router, not the PS3. What is the make and model of your wifi router?

Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Can you return here please

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.