Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I just tried to email a person in the Ukraine

Customer Question

Hi I just tried to email a person in the Ukraine ***@******.*** and I got the 550-5.1.1 as the mail was returned Can YOU tell me why and what to do??????
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I can't tell YOU anymore than I just described
JA: Is there anything else the Network Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of I am sending from my***@******.*** account I recently lowered my spam filters
JA: Our top Network Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Network Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Network Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address.

thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

If you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

do you still need help please?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Is this charge in addition to what I have been already charged?????? and not completely satisfied with what I need to do ans if the security of my computer is safe
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better?

thank you