Russell H., Internet and LAN
Experience:  11 years work with Internet/IP, routers, networks, servers

I web sites send to my email and their entire email is an

Customer Question

I web sites send to my email and their entire email is an ad. I would like them.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: These emails come in and I have changed passwords and send through Gmail to try to stop.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Network Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I presume you would like the entire-ad emails to stop.

Aside from routine methods against spam emails or unsolicited emails... there may not be much that can be done. But:

- are these emails made of one image-file or JPEG file?

- or are they sent and received including text ? instead of being 100 % image file?