Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have a Lenovo Laptop & it has stopped connecting to the

Customer Question

Hello, I have a Lenovo Laptop & it has stopped connecting to the wifi.At present I have a Ethernet cable connected & hence I am able to connect. Can you please guide me to turn on wifi swith on my laptop?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I understand that you are able to get online by connecting via a network cable. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem with the wifi? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
OK

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 56 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

I have run out of ideas.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

If you go to start --> control panel (view by large icons) --> network and sharing center --> change adapter settings

Is the wireless connection listed here? Is it greyed out? What's the make/model of the laptop?

Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.