Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I am having a problem with changing my password, also amazon

Customer Question

i am having a problem with changing my password, also amazon contacted me to let me know their is a ne address on my account their should not be onew
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: a few months ago i had fruad on my account so now with this new address i want to notify amazon and change password
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: not that i can think of nobody should be on my address except me
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me if your original Amazon account is still active, or you had it closed?

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i do have an amazon account
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
as far as i know it is still open
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Are you able to sign in with the original e-mail address?

Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.