Ashik, PC Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Networking
16433418

I have no service on my iPad and I cannot connect

Customer Question

Category: Networking
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

No Service means it can't recognize the network either due to no network coverage or your SIM has been disabled from carrier side ? Did you call them to verify they have not disabled it ?

To make sure this is not an issue with your iPad, first we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot

Then go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings. This will not delete anything from your iPad. It just resets some settings like WiFi, bluetooth etc. Doing this will disconnect you from your WiFi network.

So go to Settings tap WiFi. You will find your WiFi network there. Tap it and enter your WiFi password ***** connect.

Also remove the SIM card from your iPad and put it back.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting