Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Network Administrator
Experience:  if you have any question about network system and security, contact me
76221641

Have a router but other devices cant pick up the wifi

Customer Question

Have a router but other devices cant pick up the wifi connection need to establish a pass word for router
Category: Networking
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when connecting your devices to your Wi-Fi/wireless router ? did you forgot the wireless password ***** the router ?

thank you

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
never given an opportunity to add password ***** wire to computer but no other devices able to connect
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
belkin 422 comes up as no authenticaion
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Please try to reset your router by following the steps below :

Look for the Reset button of your router at the back panel of the router. While the router is powered ON, press and hold the Reset button for 15 seconds. Wait for 1 minute for the router to restart. Your Belkin router has now been reset to its factory default settings.

• Default user names: admin, or none (without username)
  • Default passwords: none (without password)

let me know the results please

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Has everything worked out, do you still need help pelase?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
have other commitments to take care of right now will try later
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Ok take your time, When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue.

regards,

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

do you still need help pelase?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

Please If you have a moment please kindly rate my service by clicking one one of the stars below, positive rating are appreciated, if you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Note : only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satified

Thank you