Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I got a NEW Ipad. I an using a cicso Linksys e2500 router

Customer Question

I got a NEW Ipad. I an using a cicso Linksys e2500 router but I lost the password ***** i need to eneter in the Ipad to connect the Ipad for WiFI.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just told you everything I know.
JA: Is there anything else the Network Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Network Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Network Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Network Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have any computer there connected to your WiFi network ? If so, we can recover the WiFi password ***** that computer. Let me know if you have any

Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Do you still need help ? If so, please type your reply below and click Send to send it to me