Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I'm trying to find the password that was given to me by the

Customer Question

Hi Pearl i'm trying to find the password ***** was given to me by the internet services
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Thank you. I want to open a outlook account and is asking me to place the password ***** was given to me by the internet service provider. I really don't remember
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Have you recently obtained internet service from a new provider?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue as I will need to you ask a few questions. For this reason, I have offered the Premium Service of a phone call This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.