Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

My mac is sporadically connecting with my brother computer.

Customer Question

My mac is sporadically connecting with my brother computer. I am trying to print tax material.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Literarily one minute it prints and the next the computer can't find the printer.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: No. There is no logic in what is happening
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $31 after the Network Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 11 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason