comp_audio
comp_audio, System Administrator
Experience:  20+ years experience working in many different networking environments, and I am eager to help you.
44312836

CDW530AM Combo Router: Is updated firmware available to

Customer Question

CDW530AM Combo Router: Is updated firmware available to expand compatibility to Verizon U620L modem?
Category: Networking
Expert:  comp_audio replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I will check on this and get back to you in a minute. Thanks for your patience.

I found that on Aluratek's site, they do have the device available for sale, however there are no new firmware updates at this time. I am doing a search for open source to see if there was any created by users.

There are no updates at this time. In fact it appears this router is not fairing well in regards ***** ***** Apparently Aluratek is not doing a very good job of supporting this router. I would recommend that you reach out to them at the following link, fill in the info and submit it. They might get back to you with more information or maybe a work around to assist in getting it to work with your VZW USB adapter.

Go here : http://aluratek.com/helpdesk/ then at the top of the page click on the "Contact Technical Support".

I wish I had better news, but sadly like I said, not very good reviews this far.

Hello? Any updates?

How did the reset go with your router?

Please understand that the time I spend helping my customers out are rewarded when they "Accept and Rate" my answers.

If the answer I have given does not solve the problem then please let me know so that I may further assist you.

This is the only way I get paid for my time and services I have offered to you. While your account is still charged by the company, it does not get credited to me until you accept and rate my answer(s) I have given you.

So please know, this is how I make a living and would very much appreciate your taking a few minutes to finish this out with me, or let me know if you need more help.

Thanks in advance.

Please come back and let me know if you need assistance still. If not I can arrange to have your deposit refunded. Thanks