Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I can't connect to my Seagate black armor NAS. It was

Customer Question

I can't connect to my Seagate black armor NAS. It was working fine and disappeared during a back up
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have no error lights and it was working fine except the back up to the usb were not working as they should. Now I have no Shares and can not access through the NAS discovery?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Network Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Hey there, can you please give me more info on your issue?