Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

My printer will not work and i think something is not right

Customer Question

My printer will not work and i think something is not right n my firewall mcafee
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: teh printer was working fine though wireless router. Then it just stopped. We ca't even print when directly connected to the printer.The printer still works fine for scanning to copying, so I do;t think it is the printer I have reinstalled the printer drives My son says it is teh firewall but I don't know how to fix it or how to check it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Network Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.