Josh, Helpdesk
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Can the lenovo k3 note be modified to work on wind mobile in

Customer Question

can the lenovo k3 note be modified to work on wind mobile in Canada?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I already tried those and they wont work. Thats why I contacted you. This is the chinese version.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This is a brand new never been on line phone, and the above setting do not work, I cannot connect to the desired service.
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

What do you mean by "chinese version"? Do you mean it is a knock-off?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No, its the lenovo, from china, the version intended for china and india only
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

If it is only intended for China and India only then it will not work in Canada.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok, So you can't help Me, there is no charge, I do not require your companies services any more. Thanks.
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
You havn't helped Me, I told You right from the start that I already tried those settings to no avail, and You turned around and gave them to me anyways. So sorry, you did nothing for Me.
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Your original question asked if you can have the K3 work on Wind Mobile to which the answer is: Yes, it can IF you do not have a specific version of the K3. Your original question did not mention that you have a specific version of the K3 and although you mentioned trying APN settings, there was no mention of which settings you have tried.

Have a great day!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
there was in the original question posed to your rip off company. Thanks anyways. P.S please do not try to impose any future charges to my card., or I will have Visa contact You. Thanks.
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Okay