Stanley McLaughlin
Stanley McLaughlin,
Experience:  Information Technology Director at Waco Oil & Gas Co., Inc.
92842222

I can not get my device activated with my phone, I have an

Customer Question

I can not get my device activated with my phone
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have an artic p311 Bluetooth headset and trying to pair it to my mobile phone and its not pairing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Network Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanwer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, What is the model/brand of your mobile please?

thank you

Expert:  Kent-cssm replied 11 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/computer-networking/9jxbs-not-device-activated-phone-ja-thanks.html).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team
Expert:  Stanley McLaughlin replied 11 months ago.

If you can tell me the type of phone you are using (android, iphone) and make (samsung, apple, LG, etc.) I can assist you with the pairing process.