Stanley McLaughlin
Stanley McLaughlin,
Experience:  Information Technology Director at Waco Oil & Gas Co., Inc.
92842222

I can not get my device activated with my phone, I have an

Customer Question

I can not get my device activated with my phone
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have an artic p311 Bluetooth headset and trying to pair it to my mobile phone and its not pairing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Network Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanwer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, What is the model/brand of your mobile please?

thank you

Expert:  Kent-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/computer-networking/9jxbs-not-device-activated-phone-ja-thanks.html).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team
Expert:  Stanley McLaughlin replied 1 year ago.

If you can tell me the type of phone you are using (android, iphone) and make (samsung, apple, LG, etc.) I can assist you with the pairing process.