Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Bought a while backhow2r1--just now getting around to

Customer Question

bought a while backhow2r1--just now getting around to installingto replace previous how2r1that asted for years can't talk to the new on either through your site or 192.168.5.220-what's up?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: thats it can't connect to repeater either way--I'm wireless-- am I supposed to install software on disc that came with how2r1on my mac?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: that's about it I don't know anymore than I can't connect to repeater---my pld repeater had ip address 192.168.1.1 and that won't work on new one along with 192.168.5.220
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.