I'm sorry about the issue. Those download and upload speed numbers are slow by today's standard, depending on your location and internet plan.
Are you having issue with loading web pages and/or viewing videos?
Was Wi-Fi running faster previously with the current internet service / internet modem / router device and the current computer?
Do you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or Mac computer?
Who's your Internet service provider? Do you know your Internet speed / plan?
If you have multiple computers / devices, do they all have slow internet issue?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Let me provide some general tips for now.
1. Disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem / router device(s) for a few minutes, then re-connect, and check.
2. Test using the Internet with a different Internet browser, such as Chrome http://www.chrome.com/ or Firefox http://www.firefox.com/.
3. Test turning off Wi-Fi, and connecting the computer to the modem/router device with an Ethernet / network cable, if possible, then check internet speed.
4. Test your Wi-Fi with another computer or tablet or smartphone, if you have any.
5. Test the computer at another Wi-Fi location, if possible.
When you are available, please reply back to continue. Thank you.