Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have a Panasonic TH55CS610A that we bought just before

Customer Question

Hi
I have a Panasonic TH55CS610A that we bought just before Xmas. We connected it successfully to the Internet and have been using Netflix since then. This morning the Internet connection dropped out whilst kids wer watching a movie. We repeatedly reconnect it successfully only for it to drop out again ( we get an error message " you need an Internet connection for this TV in order to use this service" ) . There is no problem with our Internet connection on any other devices and we can connect to Netflix on the iPad without any problem. Can you suggest what we should try next?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.