Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

My Panasonic tc-p55vt30 has not been connecting to wireless

Customer Question

My Panasonic tc-p55vt30 has not been connecting to wireless router when in the past it had. Blueray player does connect as do phones etc. The tv is not finding any wireless network, nothing for signal strength but it says connecting in connectivity status but does nothing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have tried manually inputting network settings, tried searching for networks but same message comes up that it does not find network
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Do your other devices find other networks (besides your own), but the panasonic finds none at all?