Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I can't get the asus t300chi keyboard to work. i'm reading

Customer Question

i can't get the asus t300chi keyboard to work. i'm reading these posts
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the keyboard often won't work. i turnon the power button. the blue ights flashes. i go to settings/bluetooth/asus docking. says ready to pair. click on pair, it asks for a passcode but i don't know what it is. just spent 40 min w/ customer support they said to reset whole tablet; ie. wipe all software and starf over. too much work for that. i don't believe them
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Network Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I tried to respond to the screen connected to my desktop computer. And nothing happens. it says to log in I tried to login, and I couldn't because of a safety issue. also this computer keeps locking up so I can't type sometimes. Also I'm trying to work on my tablet not the desktop. I don't know what to do
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Paul, so the the touch screen works, but not the keyboard?