Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Jacque my issue is that i have a toshiba sattelite laptop. I

Customer Question

Customer: Hi jacque my issue is that i have a toshiba sattelite laptop. I am connected to my home network and can get on the internet, but I can't see any other networked pc's in my home that use the router
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I've checked network discovery, all is fine I've disabled firewall on my router
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Network Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Can you tell me

the version of Windows you are using on the laptop?