Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Crig Larson
, I changed my username and now I can't get

Customer Question

Customer: Crig Larson
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I changed my username and now I can't get into the Router setup again. Neither the old or new user names will let me into the utility.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Network Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, sounds like we will need to reset it to defaults and then reset up the environment, that is the only way to get back in after admin is lost