Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Kay Beckett. My HP Photosmart 7510 printer won't print now

Customer Question

Customer: Kay Beckett. My HP Photosmart 7510 printer won't print now from my Dell desk top. In the past when I had this problem it was the IP address. Then the print message would come on but when I clicked on the Print, it wouldn't do it. Now the Print message doesn't even come on. When I tried to troubleshoot it, it showed the printer as "offline". I can't get that fixed.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have tried going through the Devices and Printers from the Start menu, bringing up my printer. I finally deleted the printer from the workpage. So I need to start by installing the printer with your help.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes, how about late this afternoon. Like 4pm.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.

I can connect by remote and help you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your offer. I have just fixed it myself!!! Reinstalled the printer using the Windows help. Hope it holds. Kay Beckett

OK