Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I went and paid and was unable to access the answers in my

Customer Question

Customer: I went and paid for assistance and was unable to access the answers in my email. I was looking to see how I can get a refund. Unless you can help me and not charge me again.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Okay My Wifi is on and it tries to connect but underneath it states disabled It states it is secure
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Networking Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes. They were charging me $21.00
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  russell-cssm replied 10 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/computer-networking/9i3j1-customer-went-paid-unable.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. Let me know if you still need help.