Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I went and paid and was unable to access the answers in my

Customer Question

Customer: I went and paid for assistance and was unable to access the answers in my email. I was looking to see how I can get a refund. Unless you can help me and not charge me again.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Okay My Wifi is on and it tries to connect but underneath it states disabled It states it is secure
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Networking Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes. They were charging me $21.00
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  russell-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/computer-networking/9i3j1-customer-went-paid-unable.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. Let me know if you still need help.