Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Harbor Freight Bunker ll H264 Camera system. I can not

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Harbor Freight Bunker Hill H264 Camera system. I can not connect it to my nework?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Under the network settings for e-mail it ask for SMTP Port SMTP server sender email etc im not sure how to set them and the book is not much help.. when i send a test email it unkown error
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Network Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  RobCat98 replied 10 months ago.

the smtp port would normally be 25

the server would be the mail server for an email address that you use.

i would assume that there is a place to put your user name and password ***** as well

if you have an email address that you want to use i can get you the actual settings.