Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Network Architect
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt. Certified Network Engineer/Architect
23511658

Trying to get into my wifes gmail account
, no more

Customer Question

Customer: trying to get into my wifes gmail account
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no more than I really want to get into this account. do you need her gmail address
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Network Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
her account information is***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already paid!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what more information that you need
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope you see that I have already paid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you help? or will I have to try something else and cancel the payment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok this has gotten out of hand
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am going to report this sight. y0u guys just stole my money
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question if you still need assistance.

In order to get into her gmail account, you will need her password. There is no other way to do it.

The only way you can obtain that is if she is deceased. Is that the case? If so, I can give you the appropriate information to request access. They certainly don't make it easy, but in some cases, it can be done. It really just depends on their current policy. Let me know and I can gather the information for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she is deceased and i believe someone else is using it

Google does allow you several options to handle the deceased user's account, including what you describe. Just be aware when starting this process that dealing with Google requires a great deal of patience. They are huge, and they don't take much of a personal interest in each "ticket" they are resolving. But this is something they take seriously and will act in what they determine to be the account holder's best interest. It just takes them a little time. Here is a link to the request page:

http://bitli.es/rhS0At

Pleas let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.