Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

My nook has an "authentication problem" with my WIFI help

Customer Question

my nook has an "authentication problem" with my WIFI help
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

The authentication problem indicates that either you are using a wrong password ***** the router configuration doesn't work on Nook. Are you sure you are using correct password ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this was worthless - cancel any commitment that I have now!
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

I don't understand. All I asked is a question whether you are using right password ***** not, so I could give you correct instructions to solve the problem. This is not my final answer, it is only a beginning of communication. Don't you want help ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please confirm receipt of my message
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

If you don't want help, please contact***@******.*** to cancel this question and request refund.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can not even get to the entering pass word step. If you were familiar with the Nook you would have known this fro my question
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Of course I'm familiar with Nook. Your question is "my nook has an "authentication problem" with my WIFI help"

This doesn't tell much. That authentication error means that you are not using correct password ***** the secutiry type of router is wrong.

Have you tried restarting your Nook ?