Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Network Administrator
Experience:  if you have any question about network system and security, contact me
76221641

I am out of town months but have relatives staying at my

Customer Question

Hello, I am out of town for 2 months but have relatives staying at my house while I'm gone and I can't remember my password ***** them to access the internet. I know the Login (not sure that's what it's called) is Pattyswireless1. Can you help me?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, I'm sorry about the issue. Is it email account? What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Thank you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
gmail. I don't want this information going out to the public
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

sure. To reset your password ***** the link below and follow the onscreen instructions :

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

let me know the results

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated, if you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help, Only rate if you are 100% satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service but please

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

regards,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Since I'm currently out of town and using my computer on someone else's connection, if I reset my internet password, will it apply to my internet connection in my home or where I'm visiting? Must I be on the home router to do this?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

so it is your router password ***** your gmail password, what is the model of your router please?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't know what router I have. It's through Mediacom. And, yes, it's the internet connection password ***** want to learn or change to let the guests in my home use the internet.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

Ok thank you for your reply, Please Turn on the router. Wait until the Power light is blinking and then press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds. The Reset button is usually at the back of the router near the power cord.

Unplug the router to turn it off, wait 30 seconds, and then plug it in again to turn it back on.

Wait for the Power light to stop blinking. If the power light doesn't stop blinking, turn the router off, wait 30 seconds, and then turn it on again.

Default username : admin

Default password ***** be : 1234 or admin or "blank" (without a password)

Hope this help

Thank you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
As I mentioned, I am not at my house right now. I also don't know if I have a router in my house since I rent it through Mediacom - does that mean they have it? Anyway, I don't understand why turning off the router and they turning it on would give me the password ***** my relatives to login in to my wifi at my house.I've been talking with Medicacom support on the phone and they're trying to help me. I do not want the membership to your online service and I do not want to be billed $36 per month. Please cancel my registration and, since I did not receive a proper answer to my question, I am expecting that I will not have a charge on my Discover card. Thank you for canceling my information. Patty Read
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

Ok, Please do not rate my answer, you will not be charged for our service.

Thanks