Pete, Networking Engineer
Experience:  CISCO Certified Networking Engineer
30970729

How do I connect a Canon MG2922 to Chromebook?
, That's

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** How do I connect a Canon MG2922 to Chromebook?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's it. I just bought a Chromebook and want to print a document with my Canon MG2922 but I can't figure out how to connect it. Chromebook takes me to the Canon website but I do not see any install directions.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Networking Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Judy,

The only way to get the MG2922 installed onto your network with a Chromebook is if your wireless router has a "WPS" button on it, since the printer itself has no menu button or popup screen.

Let me know if your router has a WPS button so I can advise further.

Pete.