Ashik, PC Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Networking
16433418

I am not computer savvy. Have a Kindle I bought 12 months

Customer Question

I am not computer savvy. Have a Kindle I bought 12 months ago and did not realise I needed WIFI. Now very recently have wifi but need some one patient to take me through the process please
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Follow the steps below to connect your Kindle to WiFi. Turn on your Kindle. In the Kindle home screen, tap the Menu button at the top right (the three bars) and tap Settings.

This will bring the Settings of your Kindle. Tap WiFi Networks

You will now see a list of available WiFi networks in there. Tap your WiFi network and it will ask for the WiFi password. Enter your WiFi password ***** one given by your network provider (if you don't know it, check the bottom of the modem/router and it should say key or wifi password).

Enter the password ***** it will be connected. When it is connected, you will see the WiFi icon at the top bar (it will say WiFi). Now you can use it.

Watch this video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2YEDeZfdjY

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will walk you through it