Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have just installed a wi fi enabled thermostst nest brand

Customer Question

I have just installed a wi fi enabled thermostst nest brand and am unable to access the internet. there tech said it is an router connection.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

I'm Tim. So all was fine, then you installed the nest thermo, and now no internet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The nest tech that this sometimes happens with certain routers and they need some tweeking. the router is from verizon,i do not have the make and model the nest is installed at our cape cod house and i am now in Boston. The router is on the second floor and the nest is on the first floor I do not think this is a problem my tablet and laptop both work fine in either place.
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

I think we will need you to be on sight before we can start to trouble shoot it.