Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have a Cannon 922 printer and an Apple Mac Book. I have

Customer Question

Customer: Hi there. I have a Cannon 922 printer and an Apple Mac Book. I have installed the drivers / software from Cannon's website. The printer set-up for WLAN is complete and it says the access point is recognized. But, my Apple Mac Book will not recognize the printer. Doesn't show. Can't print. Any help would be appreciated!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sure. Basically, my Apple MacBook Air will not recognize the Cannon 922 printer. The Cannon 922 printer has been set-up and it indicates that it has recognized and connected to the access point. But, the Apple MAcBook Air will not show the printer.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes I can wait. Do you only get charged if the issue is solved?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. The tech had asked if I could wait a few minutes and I said yes. But, I need an answer shortly, otherwise, I don't need the service, and will need to look to other options. Will they be in touch soon since we were just emailing each other?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it an additional cost?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually, I am just going to wait for Cannon Customer Service to reopen tomorrow, as I just purchased the computer and they should be able to take care of this free of charge. I also have to head out and can't wait any longer. Can you kindly cancel my order? Many thanks, ***** ***** do appreciate it.
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.

OK let me know if you change your mind.