Russell H., Internet and LAN
Experience:  11 years work with Internet/IP, routers, networks, servers
13568747

Soundtouch bose does not detect wifi networks
,

Customer Question

Customer: soundtouch bose does not detect wifi networks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: connecting to windows PC through usb and the Soundtouch ap can not find any wifi networks on that part of the set up
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I figured it out, thanks anyway
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I feel that your question deserves an answer, though you have evidently found a solution elsewhere.

The obvious thing to do would be to make sure the Soundtouch app is on a device which has the WiFi enabled in the Network Settings. Then, to make sure the WiFi network locally is indeed up and running, if necessary.

Thank you for bringing your question to us here at JustAnswer.com.