Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Am unable to connect to kindle on my amazon paperwhite. I

Customer Question

am unable to connect to kindle on my amazon paperwhite. I have quoted my email address on my P.C and quoted my password. I have an amazon account through myp.c.My kindle keeps telling me that I am not connected to wi-fi. Can you please help. I am new to this.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Hi Maureen. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

After tapping Menu>Settings>Wi-Fi Networks and tapping your wi-fi network

you would enter Network key 64270A2C63

This is a case sensitive entry. Also the 0 to the left of the A is zero and not the letter o.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am in Australia,so I will find someone here to help me. Your advice did not help.Has nothing referred to as Network key on the registration application and keeps telling me I am not connected to wi fi and my password ***** ***** Thank you just the same for your time. Maureen.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Hi Maureen. I don't know what registration application you're talking about but you mention a "network key"

in your initial inquiry. If that is from your internet provider, Telstra, that network key is what you would enter into the Kindle

after tapping Menu>Settings>Wi-Fi Networks and tapping your wi-fi network.