Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

C I am trying to set up my TV Vizio and was setting it up

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** C I am trying to set up my TV Vizio and was setting it up for my Apple TV box but somehow got sidetracked with setting up the cable. How do I cancel the cable setup and go back to the Apple TV set up?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The Vizio is asking for a WPA2 passphrase which I am not interested in setting up the TimeWarner cable. I want to set up the new Apple TV I got instead. How do I connect with the Apple TV
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to cancel this service call. I do not want to get into a subscription service which was not explained prior.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do not draw on my PayPal account
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was told $18
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

There is no requirement for an ongoing subscription, that is an optional feature. This would be a one time service unless you opt to continue on with a subscription.

You've already paid the full amount, per the terms you agreed to.

Is this your first time setting up the tv? Or has it been used with the cable box before?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

What is the model number of the tv?