Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I recently upgraded to Microsoft 10 and all was working

Customer Question

I recently upgraded to Microsoft 10 and all was working until my xfinity did it's security cleaning as they do automatically and now I can't get on the internet.
I just got off the phone with Comcast and they said everything looks fine on there end.
I have also done troubleshooting and no luck.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Hey, I'm Tim and will do the best i can to help. Can you tell me what troubleshooting steps you did?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I tried connectivity to internet, and anything that said "trouble shooting".
The mouse doesn't work now either.
I've done the rescan that xfinity signature has and have all green ✔ but the one that says "internet optimal". I un plugged the motim and router and tried to reset but nothing happened.
I'm not very computer smart but I will try anything via e-mail but will call if that doesn't work.
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Huh, sounds very strange....Can you please reboot the PC and while it is booting up hit f8 until you get to a boot menu?

Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Kurt, it appears your billing info did not clear. I don't know why or have access to see why that is.