Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator
Experience:  Information Technology Specialist
62741268

My Belkin net work has been hacked and locked me out, I can

Customer Question

Customer: my Belkin net work has been hacked and locked me out, I can only log on through gest my name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I can not use my net work accept through gest can not get to dashboard to reset my passwoprd
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Networking Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: do you accept paypal
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Randy IT Tech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

The Netgear may have returned to the default settings,if so there is a label with the password ***** it that will work. If there is no label you can press the reset button on the back and then it will not require a password.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!