Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer
75378780

I'm having trouble connecting my BD670 to my wireless router

Customer Question

Customer: I'm LoRee, and I'm having trouble connecting my BD670 to my wireless router
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: They've been working fine together for weeks. Tonight the connection status is "not connected"....I've tried many internet solutions to no avail.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will do my best to assist you. Please try this, pull the power cord on both the Router and the BD670, wait 10 seconds, and plug them both back in, and power on the BD670.