Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

My name is ***** *****.
, Yes. I just read the

Customer Question

Customer: Hi. My name is ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes. I just read the "Resolved Question" on this page. I want my old system of email back, please. I have important drafts in the old system.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Networking Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Why did my computer send me to the new system I was satisfied with the old system. And now I have to pay for something I never wanted.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Hello, i'm Tim and will do my best to help you. I have very little information on your issue, however i can tell you that it can be near impossible to get back deleted email, or retrieve an email account to which you have lost the password ***** have no other means of authenticating. With that said i will surely try and help, and give you what ever information i am able to give.

Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Can you please give me more information about your email account, who is it with, what is the problem and when did it start?