Russell H., Internet and LAN
Experience:  11 years work with Internet/IP, routers, networks, servers
13568747

Asus Chi t300 keyboard connects on start up but the touchpad

Customer Question

Asus Chi t300 keyboard connects on start up but the touchpad disconnects after about 15 sec.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

First of all, try fully charging the battery. I presume that your Transformer is new, and so the battery may have been sitting discharged for a while. This requires that it be charged up again, fully, for at least 5 hours at a stretch (even if it seems to be indicated as fully charged already.)

Then, there is the matter of whether this is indeed a new Transformer. Let me know, please. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was put off by the push for subscription style support. I wanted a single answer. Thanks for your support. Please take the one time fee and do not send any further emailsThanks,
George
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry if JustAnswer.com's salesmanship or offers have offended in any way. I assure you I have no power over such matters and had no hand in their design and presentation.

For all issues of billing, payment, subscription terms and status, etc., I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

They will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness.

No response is required, and thank you for bringing your question to us here at JustAnswer.com.