Pete, Networking Engineer
Experience:  CISCO Certified Networking Engineer
30970729

I have an Avtech 312 nvr and need configuration dahua

Customer Question

Hello, I have an Avtech 312 nvr and need configuration for a dahua hfw1200 onvif support camera.I tried the ip address 192.168.1.108 but can't get the nvr to show cam but in ip search it recognises the camera as onvif and unused.I have the nvr hooked up to dlink router and just 1 avtech brand camera which work fine/auto.What are the manual setting for the camera to work or is this just a onvif compatibility issue.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Pete replied 12 months ago.

Hi Antonio,

Are you setting the Avtech 312 up for the first time?

If you haven't already done so, you will need to set the port number for the channel in “PORT FORWARD” setting. The default value for CH1 is 81, and the

default value for CH2 is 82… etc.

You will also need to ensure you set “PORT FORWARD ENABLE” to ON.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
The default port for the dahua is 37777 port forward is enabled.The camera works fine through web interface but the nvr would be more practical.I also tried port 80 and checked the subnet mask and have the default gateway entered.I switched the static and dhcp setting but it still fails to connect.