Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

My samsung smart tv un55f6300 cannot present results when i

Customer Question

my samsung smart tv un55f6300 cannot present results when i want to connect to wifi networks. it did when i bought this router/modem gateway by motorola/arris sbg6580 and the first 2 weeks it connected but i upgraded my modem and separate for the first time about 9 months a go. router connected to a wired ethernet would not give ne the sane speeds as being wired to the modem. so i exchanged that belkin router to another router. and the same slow speed so i bought a this combo. so the tv had to adjust 3 times and it had no problem until 2 weeks after it was connecting wifi to this device. then it stop producing results when it searchs for wifi networks. i called my isp and they remotely accessed my gateways web page and did something to the settings and the tv scanned and found the wifi networks as well as connected to mine. then 22 weeks later it went back to automatically being set to wired and when i manually check off wireless it shows the rotating symbol but nio wifi results. called samsung but i blame time warner. they fixed it the first time but now after 3 calls they don't know what i am talking about and sending a tech tomorrow. any advice
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 12 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
just got your text. I have 45 minutes. I am going to be home. my pc is 10 feet away
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
home now pc connected to your. site.selected order #
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
is anyone there. u am on your site through my pc as well. I entered the order but it was never answered yet because I had to leave around 5pm

Greetings,

I will be here for the rest of the day. When you are ready to begin, please post a message here.

Thank you,

Jason

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
the tv model number is ***** samsung smart tv. i am in california with pacific standard time and i think you are too. any time just call. i have been so upset at this situiation its been keeping me up. so tomorrow from 11a-7pm

I do not make calls out. After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.