Russell H., Internet and LAN
Experience:  11 years work with Internet/IP, routers, networks, servers
13568747

I NEED HELP TO SET UP MY EPS0N XP-420 PRINTER PRINTING FROM

Customer Question

I NEED HELP TO SET UP MY EPS0N XP-420 PRINTER FOR WIRELESS PRINTING FROM SMARTPHONE
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is getting ridiculous! I agreed to a $5 downpayment, and entered my Amex info, and then I was asked for my email password. I then entered my password, but was told it was not correct. So I asked for password ***** and was sent a new temporary password ***** email, which I entered, but was then told that either my email address or the new password ***** had just entered was wrong! How can that be??? Is this hopeless or what? Ed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why is this so difficult? I started out simply looking for help in downloading the printer-driver info for wireless printing, but now I am waiting just to make contact with Just Answer. Taking too long to be worthwhile, maybe. I am hoping to hear from you SOON! Ed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, the 3rd temp password *****! Now I will change the password ***** one I can remember. Ed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
XXXXXXXX
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Is your smartphone an Android OS smartphone? if so, there is Epson iPrint for Android that should work.

If your smartphone is an Apple iPhone, then Epson iPrint for iOS should work with it.

And if neither works, perhaps Epson Email print might serve better.

Let me know which of the three you have tried, whether you have an Android or an Apple smartphone, and I will advise you further as needed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My phone is Android (Samsung Galaxy S5) and my printer is HP PhotoSmart C310. My laptop is HP ProBook (Windows 7, currently connected to the printer by USB cable. What should I do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My goal is to be able to print from the cell phone directly (wirelessly). Thanks
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Somehow your question stated that you had an Epson printer. If it is an HP C310 instead, then try the HP ePrint app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.print&hl=en