Please try the following on the iPad:
1. Press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit.
2. Go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset network settings, and confirm reset, then wait a bit until it has restarted.
3. Go to Settings, make sure Airplane Mode is turned OFF.
4. Go to Settings -> Wi-Fi, make sure Wi-Fi is turned ON.
5. Go to Settings -> Wi-Fi, then select / connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name and check.
6. If it still does not work, disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet/wireless modem/router device(s) for a few minutes, then re-connect
, then wait a bit, then go to Settings -> Wi-Fi, then select / connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name and check.
When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.