Jason Jones, Network Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

Trying to connect to Internet. It says network cable

Customer Question

Trying to connect to Internet. It says network cable unplugged broadcom netxtreme 57xx gig. I have a phone line connected to pc, do I need to use different connection? I have WiFi
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

A phone cord will not work. You will need a network cable. Does your computer have a wireless card? If so, you can use that to connect. If not, then you can purchase a usb to wifi adapter at any store that sells computer items. Using that usb wifi adapter, you can get online.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason