Russell H., Internet and LAN
Experience:  11 years work with Internet/IP, routers, networks, servers
13568747

Have a versacam vp540 can't connect to printer light on both

Customer Question

have a versacam vp540 can't connect to printer
light on both cards
Category: Networking
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think you should check on whether your Roland printer is at the IP address configured by your Roland VersaCAMM printing software.

Also check whether the printer's queue has any print jobs lingering in it, and clear them out.

If the Roland printer is connected directly to the computer, then is the cable directly connecting the two, or is there a network hub or box or other equipment between the two?

If the connection is direct, by network cable, make sure you are using a 'crossover' cable rather than a 'patch' network cable. If the printer was recently moved, or the computer, this is quite a possible mistake.