Jason Jones, Network Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

I forgot my password on my tablet

Customer Question

I forgot my password ***** my tablet
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask for the full brand and model name of the tablet so that I can better help? Is it the Windows Login password ***** you are having problems with or another password?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dell
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
three position tablet
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
microsoft password
I am sorry to hear you are having such problems with your Microsoft account. I have had to personally deal with this issue a good couple thousand times.
When you fill out the form asking for your previous password, you can just enter "I do not remember" just as you should enter "I do not remember" for any of the other values in that password ***** form.
After you fill the form out, it may take up to a few days before Microsoft will get to your case and contact you.
If you have indeed, tried all of the basic password ***** procedures, you may wish to skip to the last of my instructions and call them directly.
Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link: http://account.live.com/password/reset
- Fill out all of the requested information
- Once all of that is complete, you will be given the option to reset your password.
You will be able to reset your password *****
If you have issues with that or you would just rather speak with someone, you can call the following number: (###) ###-#### (Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus)
If all of that does not work, you may wish to consider upgrading your Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package, which is $19.99 per year. You can do that by calling the following number and telling them that you want to upgrade your free Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package: (###) ###-#### (Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus) Once you do that, they will work with you to get your password *****