Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

E320i-B1 doesn't see any WiFi networks. Desired network does

Customer Question

E320i-B1 doesn't see any WiFi networks. Desired network does broadcast ID and has no security. Tried resetting TB to factory defaults.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Jon.

How far is the tv from the router?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There was no email or text message indicating that a response had occurred, so I didn't see this until today when I logged on to remove the question. The problem was in our son's house in California and we are now back home in Texas, so I can't follow up.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

You may not have fully set up your account to receive notifications. I replied immediately after your question was posted though so you should have seen it on the same question page here as well.

Per the terms you agreed to, you've already paid the fee for assistance here. If you'd like to have your son contact me, I can follow up with him to complete this request.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Per the terms I agreed to, I paid a $5 deposit with another $19 to be paid only if I was totally satisfied with the solution.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

That is not quite how it works - you pay the full amount upon corresponding with an expert, meaning once I replied, you would have been charged the balance.

We can continue on, or I can opt out and you may seek a refund through the help page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would prefer that you opt out. Our son is disabled and cannot pursue the problem. I'm sorry. I did leave the JustAnswer window up for quite a while, but didn't see any responses. And the email notification just came today.
Thanks for your understanding.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks